- Author: making a presentation in the conference with paper publication.
- Presenter: making a presentation at the conference without paper publication.
- Listener: participating in the conference only without neither presentation nor paper publication
- The first five pages are free, extra page will be charged at 50USD/per page.
- Additional paper registration requires that two papers have the same FIRST authors.
- Registrations accompanying accepted papers must be received before the deadline and are non-refundable. If you register late, your paper may not be published on time.
- Each registration includes admission to all sessions, coffee breaks, lunches, one ticket for the opening reception and one ticket for the banquet. Accommodation is excluded in registration fee.
- Listener Registration Form Download
As coronavirus spreads worldwide, some authors cannot attend the conference because of travel restrictions. In order to enhance communication among authors, the organizing committees welcome those authors to join in the conference by media method, like online presentation, video presentation, etc. Online presentation sessions will be arranged accordingly besides oral sessions and poster sessions.
Considering the safety of all participants, ICM IT encourages all participants to wear the face mask during the conference. The organizer will take every participant's temperature before they enter, offer alcohol-based hand rub...
If the participants request cancellation and refund due to personal reasons, the following refund policy applies.
* 60 days ahead of the conference: 70% of payment refund
* 30-60 days ahead of the conference: 50% of payment refund
* Within 30 days ahead of the conference: no refund
Cancellation and refund request must be made formally via email. No shows will not be refunded. The organizing committees is not responsible for problems beyond our control such as weather conditions, campus conditions, travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, etc.
* The organizing committees reserves the right to change the dates and place of the conference due to force majeure.
* The losses thus incurred from the force majeure events shall not be liabled and refunds policy shall not apply as well.
For any questions, please contact with firstname.lastname@example.org